Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday 08.22.2013

For those of you who view this blog with some regularity,
I (SY) want to thank you for your interest and support!
I appreciate the comments and the small world link we have here.
And.... I want to apologize for continuing to have difficulty
downloading and posting photos from my iPhone 4s.
Today, I followed the directions of the iPhone tech support guy
I spoke with last evening, and tonight, the pictures turned out
upside down --instead of just sideways! ^#&*&%!!^

So in the mean time, I will post pics directly from my email,
(which prohibits viewers from being able to enlarge them, sorry)
until I get this thing straightened out. Thank you for your patience.

On site today:

Sherry
SY
Richard & Kevin
Kevin Kennedy - carpenter at the Studio
Don, Nate and mason crew continuing the sidewalk and steps at the Guest Cottage
Bobby and the framing crew continuing machine shed conversion
Patsy and Lewis - beautifying the front walk box woods and other shrubbery work

Looking more like a small barn every day!

Lewis & Patsy - intrepid gardeners

Beautiful classic stone work at the Guest Cottage

Studio deck hand rails in final stage

No comments:

Post a Comment