Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday 05.29.2013

Apologies for the upside down pic enlargements from yesterday's posts. My ignorance is showing (I guess!) about my new iPhone 4s. The pictures downloaded upside down--which I'm assuming meant that I held the phone/camera upside down?--but I reoriented them when I saved them, and they were loaded to the post correctly, but came out upside down when enlarged!!!??? I'll summon my "geeks"!!

On site today:

Sherry & SY - the ususal
Roofers - guest cottage
Painters - Farm House, Workshop & Will's Playhouse
Mowers - all lawns
Gardeners - here and there (SY and gardeners watered all the new trees and transplants)
Hay Balers - pasture

Our first cut of the season!





 Despite a few glitches with the equipment! (Don & his brother)




       We needed a few pieces of antique blue & white ceramic to
       add to the soap stone for the new Studio bathroom addition
       --to match the existing floor. Couldn't find any tiles so SY found
       a small planter at the Greenwood Antique Shop and Kevin
       transformed the planter into "pottery pieces!" --------------->









The Workshop roof gets a much-needed new paint job, and.....






                                          the Farm House roof gets its final coat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment